Brady Heights Historic District, Inc.
Tuesday, March 14th, 2017 at7:00PM
Centenary United Methodist Church
631 N. Denver Ave.
Join your neighbors and community members for the first evening meeting of the neighborhood organization in 2017!
On the agenda will be items including:
- Details for the first-ever Brady Heights Chalk the Walk event, including a clean-up day for the block the weekend before the event and information for how artists and volunteers can get involved.
- Presentation of the 2017 Wess and Cathryn Young Community Service Award to George and Jana Aveilhe.
- Very late Presentation of the 2016 Wess and Cathryn Young Community Service Award to Nathan Pickard.
- Presentation by Jennifer Griffin about the potential for planning students from University of Notre Dame imagining future development around Emerson Elementary School.
- Details about Tulsa Public Schools’ informational meeting about the Montessori Method and Emerson Elementary School on Tuesday, March 21st at 6PM.
- Discussion of Community Garden Movie Nights for 2017.
- Committee updates.
- Other announcements and business items as needed.