Tulsa County Assessor Ken Yazel will be speaking at our meeting May 15th at 10:30 am. The meeting will be held at Centenary United Methodist at Golden and Denver. Enter at the south door.
Below are a few questions that will be answered during the meeting:
- What is the 5% cap and how does it benefit homeowners?
- What is the Homestead Exemption?
- What is the Double Homestead Exemption?
- Do I qualify for the Senior Freeze Exemption?
- What is the Circuit Breaker Exemption?
Babysitting will be available! We look forward to seeing you there.